Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-07 18:33:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chapter Quotes - II

Chapter Quotes - II

1. When the Hyderabad Chapter of TFI approached me to be a part of their Leaders in Classroom event, I readily agreed to be a part of it. It was a great classroom experience. I really enjoyed myself. The kids were very expressive and it was heartening to say the least. - Amala Akkineni
(TFI: Teach For India)

2. Usually, when people get to the end of a chapter, they close the book and go to sleep. I deliberately write a book so when the reader gets to the end of the chapter, he or she must turn one more page. - Sidney Sheldon

3. I feel like I've started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind. - Jennifer Capriati

4. I think in terms of chapters. Every time I finish a movie, it's a chapter. When one of my kids graduates from school, that's a chapter. - Steven Spielberg

5. During the strict macrobiotic chapter of my life, I ate miso soup every day for breakfast and sometimes with dinner as well. - Gwyneth Paltrow

6. You may be sick of what you did the first half of your life, but you don't have to just walk around and play golf or doing nothing. It's not like fifty is the new thirty. It's like fifty is the new chapter. - Sharon Stone

7. I have used the laws of this country just like the greatest people that you read about every day in business have used the laws of this country, the chapter laws, to do a great job for my company, for myself, for my employees, for my family, et cetera. - Donald Trump

8. Cricket was a splendid chapter of my life; indeed, it made me what I am today. However, cricket alone isn't the only flavour of life. Sometimes, indeed, we tend to take sports too seriously and life too casually. - Mohammad Azharuddin.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer