Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-14 00:37:40

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Character Quotes - VIII

Character Quotes - VIII

1. Test cricket tests your ability as a cricketer but also bring out your true character. - James Anderson

2. When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say, 'It's in the script.' If he says, 'But what's my motivation?, ' I say, 'Your salary.' - Alfred Hitchcock

3. Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another. - Ayn Rand

4. Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character. - Stephen Covey

5. Men show their character in nothing more clearly than what they think laughable. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

6. I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. - George Washington

7. Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

8. Profitability comes from loyalty, productivity, and having a character base from which to work. - Zig Ziglar.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer