Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-17 16:00:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Character Quotes - XIII

Character Quotes - XIII

1. You can be true to the character all you want but you've got to go home with yourself. - Julia Roberts

2. There's no better way to test a person than to put them in the middle of a war. That's clearly going to show what kind of a character you're telling a story about. - Steven Spielberg

3. Style is the image of character. - Edward Gibbon

4. Indulgence in frivolous speech not only reveals one's lack of moral character, but it deprives him of good qualities also. - Thiruvalluvar

5. Character, in great and little things, means carrying through what you feel able to do. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

6. Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino

7. Instead of focusing on my looks I focus on the character that I am playing. - Anil Kapoor

8. My friends once told me I remind them of the main character from the American comedy series 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' I thought they must mean a sunny, affable girl-next-door, but instead I was confronted with Larry David! Crabby, moody, perversely neurotic Larry David. And the thing is, my friends were right. - Anushka Sharma.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer