Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-22 00:43:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characters Quotes - II

Characters Quotes - II

1. I think the parts that I played sort of broke the mould in terms of - you know, I played grey characters, the bad girl with a good heart, there was a good reason for her to be bad. - Zeenat Aman

2. All thought must, directly or indirectly, by way of certain characters, relate ultimately to intuitions, and therefore, with us, to sensibility, because in no other way can an object be given to us. - Immanuel Kant

3. I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters - to make them personalities. - Walt Disney

4. I am looking for strong characters rather than being just a pretty girl. Actresses can do so much more than looking good. - Disha Patani

5. Portraying emotionally ill characters gives me the chance to really act. - Leonardo DiCaprio

6. The stronger the participation of the female characters, the better the movie. They knew that in the old days, when women stars were equally as important as men. - Clint Eastwood

7. Characters do not change. Opinions alter, but characters are only developed. - Benjamin Disraeli

8. All of my characters have a glint of madness. - Nicolas Cage.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer