Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-24 16:02:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characters Quotes - V

Characters Quotes - V

1. I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing. - Angelina Jolie

2. The issues a president faces are not black and white, and cannot be boiled down into 140 characters. Because when you have the nuclear codes at your fingertips and the military at your command, you can't make snap decisions. You can't have a thin skin or the tendency to lash out. - Michelle Obama

3. Certain characters, mostly heroes, have to be the straight silent type; that is part of the make-up. - Sylvester Stallone

4. I love 'Trading Places,' but 'Coming to America' has one of the things I like to do - I like the multiple characters. - Eddie Murphy

5. I think I can see more clearly now - about how the pattern of past experiences has shaped who I am and the characters I have played - and I'm grateful for that. - Kate Winslet

6. My childhood was influenced by the roles my father played in his movies. Whether Abraham Lincoln or Tom Joad in the 'Grapes of Wrath,' his characters communicated certain values which I try to carry with me to this day. - Jane Fonda

7. When I read a script, I try not to judge the characters. I try to have an open mind and really see what it makes me feel. - Penelope Cruz

8. I'd learned enough about circuitry in high school electronics to know how to drive a TV and get it to draw - shapes of characters and things. - Steve Wozniak.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer