Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-25 15:02:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characters Quotes - VI

Characters Quotes - VI

1. I love science fiction, but I have a hard time feeling for characters in a galaxy far away. Choosing movies is the one thing in my life where there's no compromising. - Leonardo DiCaprio

2. The fact that my female characters have strong personalities but are also physically attractive probably reflects the women I've known in my life. - Sidney Sheldon

3. How I would describe my characters is absolutely different from how I would describe myself. - Salma Hayek

4. All the great writers root their characters in true human behaviour. - Ben Kingsley

5. What I do is put my characters into situations that are so precarious there is no way to get out. And then I figure how to get them out. - Sidney Sheldon

6. I have, in some ways, saved characters that have been marginalized by society by playing them - and having them still have dignity and still survive, still get through it. - Jodie Foster

7. I find that when I play reality-based characters, it is only as fun for me if I have a lot of time to do research. If I don't it just isn't exciting but if I do, it can be fun because I can learn about that person and the world that they live in and I can become somebody else. - Daryl Hannah

8. My whole career has been fulfilling my childhood fantasies, playing characters that are larger than life, getting to play a knight, an elf, a prince, and a soldier. - Orlando Bloom

9. In a novel, on the other hand, you not only have to describe the rooms, but the clothes, the characters and what they are thinking. It's a much more in-depth process. - Sidney Sheldon

10. There's a lot about the character. It doesn't always happen, but there are some characters you really create a relationship with, almost as if they were your friend. And you never get into their heads again or think like them. - Salma Hayek.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer