Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-26 21:09:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Charge Quotes - I

Charge Quotes - I

1. I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about. - Henry Ford

2. There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second. - Jeff Bezos

3. It's such a pleasant surprise when you come on set and you find someone in charge like Ken Branagh or James Ivory. You know that you're going to do a day's work and at the end of it, it's going to be good. - Anthony Hopkins

4. The worst sense of security is a false one. It's hard for people to wrap their heads around the idea that those in charge - federal, state and local agencies - might be cheating the system. But, all too often, that is exactly what happens. - Erin Brockovich

5. Don't you know that silence supports the accuser's charge? - Sophocles

6. It feels good when you come to a place like Oklahoma to charge up the batteries. I need that. - Nadia Comaneci

7. We think we have solved the mystery of creation. Maybe we should patent the universe and charge everyone royalties for their existence. - Stephen Hawking

8. If you ask me, there's nothing more incredible than a woman who's in charge of her own destiny - and working daily to make her dreams a reality. - Ivanka Trump.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer