Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-28 00:04:47

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Charge Quotes - IV

Charge Quotes - IV

1. When Donald Trump is in charge, all that counts is ability, effort, and excellence. This has long been the philosophy at the Trump Organization. At my father's company, there are more female than male executives. Women are paid equally for the work that we do, and when a woman becomes a mother, she is supported, not shut out. - Ivanka Trump

2. When you are on the field, you know exactly what is happening out there. You are in charge. You have to make the right choices. No one can decide for you. - Mohammad Azharuddin

3. Yes, I charge a certain remuneration fee, and yes, producers do pay me that sum. But if I didn't deserve it, why would somebody pay me an exorbitant amount? - Tamannaah

4. You cannot treat someone differently just because they have become captain. We still took the mickey out of Alastair Cook when he was in charge. You have to treat them first and foremost as a team-mate. - James Anderson

5. The one thing you can't do is get carried away with that pace and bounce. There's a temptation to charge in and just slam the ball into the pitch and you can end up bowling too short. You still have to bowl the right length so that you threaten to take wickets. - Glenn McGrath

6. Being in charge of a team is just like having kids. - Nasser Hussain

7. Prior to the 2014 General Election, the country was passing through a phase of uncertainty. After the elections, my government assumed charge and vowed to build a New India. A New India with no place for imperfect, corrupt and inertia ridden systems. - Ram Nath Kovind

8. I enjoy just being a producer and a home maker. I love being in charge. I love being the tortured and tormented soul. I am a Piscean. I enjoy the real-life drama fully. - Pooja Bhatt.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer