Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-01 00:06:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chief Quotes - VII

Chief Quotes - VII

1. It's not reasonable for companies that have chief executives and board members who are paid very considerable sums to subsidise low pay through in-work benefits. - Boris Johnson

2. I think my father thought I might be president of the United States. I think he would've been satisfied with secretary of state. I'm a foreign policy person, and to have a chance to serve my country as the nation's chief diplomat at a time of peril and consequence, that was enough. - Condoleezza Rice

3. From the beginning of this century, for a decade as chief minister of Gujarat and for just over four years as India's PM, Modi has made an indelible mark in the annals of our history. - Nirmala Sitharaman

4. I have been in the politics for the last 40 years. I became chief minister in 1995 and worked in the NDA and UPA. I have seen it all. - N. Chandrababu Naidu

5. In 2014, Modi's name was there in the minds of people due to the good work he had done in Gujarat as chief minister. He made Gujarat one of the most developed states in India. - Yogi Adityanath

6. In our party, for the post of the prime minister or chief minister, there is no race, and nor does anyone stake their claim. Who will be the prime minister or chief minister, either our parliamentary board decides on this or the elected MLAs, in the case of chief minister, and MPs, in the case of the prime minister, select their leader. - Rajnath Singh

7. Being chief selector has been the most challenging role of my cricket career, as I was heavily criticised for my decisions, and I couldn't respond much. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

8. As chief selector, I did my best to pick new talent and give them proper opportunities, as they are the future of Pakistan cricket. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

9. When I won gold medals in both the 200m and 400m events at the 1958 Asian Games, the then chief of army staff, General K.S. Thimayya, announced my promotion as a junior commissioned officer. - Milkha Singh

10. I had a very warm and cordial relationship with the then former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee when I was the chief minister for the first time. - Amarinder Singh.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer