Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-06 00:05:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - V

Child Quotes - V

1. We have the duty to protect the life of an unborn child. - Ronald Reagan

2. There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. - Benjamin Disraeli

4. How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child's board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted. - Walter Scott

5. Libraries allow children to ask questions about the world and find the answers. And the wonderful thing is that once a child learns to use a library, the doors to learning are always open. - Laura Bush

6. Having a child, that's always been my biggest fear. I want a child and I fear a child. - Marilyn Monroe

7. When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments; tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become. - Louis Pasteur

8. When we see the face of a child, we think of the future. We think of their dreams about what they might become, and what they might accomplish. - Desmond Tutu.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer