Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-11 00:02:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - X

Child Quotes - X

1. A child cannot be taught by anyone who despises him, and a child cannot afford to be fooled. - James Baldwin

2. One can love a child, perhaps, more deeply than one can love another adult, but it is rash to assume that the child feels any love in return. - George Orwell

3. Now, what really makes a teacher is love for the human child; for it is love that transforms the social duty of the educator into the higher consciousness of a mission. - Maria Montessori

4. It took me 40 years to write my first book. When I was a child, I was encouraged to go to school. I was not encouraged to follow the career of a writer because my parents thought that I was going to starve to death. - Paulo Coelho

5. All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child. - Marie Curie

6. Fiction is to the grown man what play is to the child; it is there that he changes the atmosphere and tenor of his life. - Robert Louis Stevenson

7. Sometimes, when I see my granddaughters make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child. - Dr. Seuss

8. A child miseducated is a child lost. - John F. Kennedy.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer