Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-12 00:02:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - XI

Child Quotes - XI

1. These technologies can make life easier, can let us touch people we might not otherwise. You may have a child with a birth defect and be able to get in touch with other parents and support groups, get medical information, the latest experimental drugs. These things can profoundly influence life. I'm not downplaying that. - Steve Jobs

2. If you've never been hated by your child, you've never been a parent. - Bette Davis

3. These days, children can text on their cell phone all night long, and no one else is seeing that phone. You don't know who is calling that child. - Kamala Harris

4. Come away, O human child: To the waters and the wild with a fairy, hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand. - William Butler Yeats

5. Sometimes, when I see my granddaughters make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child. - Dr. Seuss

6. Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever. - Michael Jackson.

7. From a child I was fond of reading, and all the little money that came into my hands was ever laid out in books. Pleased with the 'Pilgrim's Progress,' my first collection was of John Bunyan's works in separate little volumes. - Benjamin Franklin

8. Bear up, my child, bear up; Zeus who oversees and directs all things is still mighty in heaven. - Sophocles.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer