Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 Today 00:03:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - XIV

Child Quotes - XIV

1. The greatest development is achieved during the first years of life, and therefore it is then that the greatest care should be taken. If this is done, then the child does not become a burden; he will reveal himself as the greatest marvel of nature. - Maria Montessori

2. The ancient superficial idea of the uniform and progressive growth of the human personality has remained unaltered, and the erroneous belief has persisted that it is the duty of the adult to fashion the child according to the pattern required by society. - Maria Montessori

3. When you give directives to a child, especially a teenager, you must consider the nature of your child. - Zig Ziglar

4. Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child. - Michael Jackson

5. What might be taken for a precocious genius is the genius of childhood. When the child grows up, it disappears without a trace. It may happen that this boy will become a real painter some day, or even a great painter. But then he will have to begin everything again, from zero. - Pablo Picasso

6. My parents know I was outgoing as a child, and whenever people came over, I'd automatically do impressions of them as soon as they left; it was my mom's favorite thing. Yes, I grew up in Hollywood, but not in any rich neighborhood. - Leonardo DiCaprio

7. I was kind of a wild child. I wasn't taught the niceties of life. - Barbra Streisand

8. When you are surrounded by children, the child in you comes back. - Celine Dion.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer