Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-18 00:02:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Jokes - XVII

Child Quotes - XVII

1. The adolescent must never be treated as a child, for that is a stage of life that he has surpassed. It is better to treat an adolescent as if he had greater value than he actually shows than as if he had less and let him feel that his merits and self-respect are disregarded. - Maria Montessori

2. The popular idea that a child forgets easily is not an accurate one. Many people go right through life in the grip of an idea which has been impressed on them in very tender years. - Agatha Christie

3. A lot of people who start work at a very young age never grow up because they never got that opportunity to be a child, so they hold on to that and still do a lot of childish, silly things. - Janet Jackson

4. Adolescence is a tough one to be a child actor. - Jodie Foster

5. When I was a child, I was very poor and wanted everything. So when I got money, I began buying things. - Jackie Chan

6. No one understands the shift in priorities about having a child in your life... until you have a child in your life. - Sandra Bullock

7. As a child growing up during the Korean War, I knew poverty. I studied by candlelight. - Ban Ki-moon

8. When you have solved the problem of controlling the attention of the child, you have solved the entire problem of its education. - Maria Montessori.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer