Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 Today 00:08:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Childhood Quotes - I

Childhood Quotes - I

1. One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood. - Agatha Christie

2. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. - Sigmund Freud

3. Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society. - Maria Montessori

4. Life is the childhood of our immortality. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5. My childhood did not prepare me for the fact that the world is full of cruel and bitter things. - J. Robert Oppenheimer

6. To be ignorant of the lives of the most celebrated men of antiquity is to continue in a state of childhood all our days. - Plutarch

7. From my childhood I had been intended for the clergy. This prospect hung like a dark cloud on my mind. - Nikola Tesla

8. I have dual citizenship; it just so happens I live in America. I would like to go back to Wales. I'm obsessed with my childhood, and at least three times a week dream I am back there. - Anthony Hopkins.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer