Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-03 00:14:48

LQ
Real Member

If a black hole was as hot and dense as Big bang, would it explode?

Cause that might have implications, would we say have a black hole and something else that's really explosive.

Imagine that we had a little black hole. it is in the middle of an A-bomb. One kg of mass enters the hole, causing Big bang heat and density. Does the kg of mass explode imensely, like a little big bang?

The black hole could be made by lasers etc.

Last edited by LQ (2010-11-03 00:26:24)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2010-11-03 03:45:58

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: If a black hole was as hot and dense as Big bang, would it explode?

Hi LQ;

Okay, if a black hole were in the center of a atomic explosion it would drag up that explosion faster than I could eat a plate of spaghetti.

I am not aware of any technique on earth that is powerful enough to make a black hole.

Big bang is something else. All that our present universe is was packed down to the size of a pea or maybe a lot smaller. For some reason this extremely stable and dense package exploded, this is what we call The BIg Bang. There is no known causative agent for this in science. Theologians speak of a word or a sound as the motivation for the initial explosion.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2010-11-03 04:25:12

LQ
Real Member

if a particle with a quantumtrace is hot enough, the particle the quantumtrace belongs to will pop up. This due to that heat gives more mass to the particle due to relativity. So all we need is alot of heat and something that can sustain it, like a black hole at death and a new big bang will be created.

These are my chat quotes at ##astronomy on irc.freenode.net

What do you think?

I used trillian as chat program.

Last edited by LQ (2010-11-03 05:20:20)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2010-11-03 05:53:43

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

I am hardly an expert but I doubt it. Relativity and Quantum mechanics break down at the moment of the Big Bang. We can only describe what happened after. Unless you are a student of the Bible or Hinduism there is no understanding of what could cause a Big Bang. As far as I know?!

#5 2010-11-03 05:58:35

LQ
Real Member

Well imagine that the universe did exist before, but that one black hole at death became so hot that all its quantumtraces' particles went through aswell.

In which case they don't really brake down.

#6 2010-11-03 06:04:35

bobbym
bumpkin

Well imagine that the universe did exist before,

That is the problem right there. There was no universe before big bang. All matter and energy and space itself were locked inside a primeval atom as Lemaitre called it. No place to stand, no life, no death, no consciousness. Your 3 axes were in there as well. So unless you prescribe to some mythology that is it.

#7 2010-11-03 06:08:45

LQ
Real Member

But listen.

It could also have been that everything teleported through it and there is no way to tell the difference.

BTW. I'm EyeofSpiralSky on freenode chat.

Last edited by LQ (2010-11-03 06:10:15)

#8 2010-11-03 06:34:55

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi;

No device or information can exist in the primeval atom. Everything an entire universe is crushed into 1 point smaller that the head of a pin. Even if something were existing in there?! No beam of energy could get out.

The Hindus believe that the expansion and contraction of the universe is a cycle. Each one 8.64 billion years. Mind you this comes from thousands of years ago!

Point is asking what was before big bang or what caused it is rather pointless. With much of the scientific community embracing atheism, some people believe science will never know.

#9 2010-11-03 06:51:34

LQ
Real Member

Explain to me quantum entanglement, bobbym, someone said I didn't grip it?

#10 2010-11-03 07:14:14

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi LQ;

Sorry my friend, that I cannot do. First I am not qualified. Secondly, I am not a big fan of it. Like Einstein I do not like anything about quantum mechanics.

Many arguments with my brother on Deutsch's many universes and quantum computing made me a detractor.
When a particularly annoying tech type said to me that quantum mechanics was definitely true because when they a do a calculation using it they get 8 digits of precision I wished I was in another universe. One without people like him. Sorry.

#11 2010-11-03 08:00:12

LQ
Real Member

We have 2 entangled photons. One escapes and entangles something else instead. Timewise the first entanglement interfere with the second. That may not seem important, but if the time coordinate reaches to zero, that interference becomes much more real. The time coordinate is allmost none existent in a black hole, hence more then 1 entanglement is allowed in a black hole.

Simply put: If time is set to zero, Quantum entanglement 1 and either of the particles next quantum entanglement are quantum entangled.

Time in a black hole is set to zero, so more then one entanglement is entangled in there.

My thoughts simply where that the entropy in quantum entanglement can be increased relativisticly and thereby spawn particles.
That a black hole can achieve that -with some help.
When it die.
That that was the big bang.
That everything teleported in and out of there.
Even space itself

Last edited by LQ (2010-11-03 11:17:37)

#12 2010-11-21 02:06:10

White_Wolf

Aren't these all theories? I don't believe anyone could really tell what happened with the Big Bang, no matter how advanced technology is. In the end these are just made up conpiracies which makes sense and there is more than one theory so they can't all be true.

I personally have my own theory about the Big Bang, and this may sound ridiculous but I believe that it's recurring.

What happens when the sun one day evolves into a red giant then a black hole? (If it does. It may turn into a dwarf) Let's say that one day the majority of whatever's out there is black holes, won't they create some sort of pull resulting in an explosion (Big Bang)? I don't know I'm not a scientist. But what if they join together and make a bigger black hole - more pulling force maybe?

I don't know, but I personally think that the Big Bang is recurring and it has something to do with black holes.

Lobo - 'Wild animals I have known'- A book by Ernest Thompson Seton. A true life story, best book.
[align=center] Lobo - King of Currumpaw [/align]
Link

#13 2010-11-21 08:51:52

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi;

Yes, everything in this thread is not even a theory. Just amusing fancy.

I don't know, but I personally think that the Big Bang is recurring and it has something to do with black holes.

Hindu cosmology says exactly that. Each expansion and contraction of the universe - just a single breath ( inhalation and exhalation), forever.

#14 2010-11-22 10:57:05

White_Wolf

I must look into that. I mean, it isn't impossible - right? tongue

Lobo - 'Wild animals I have known'- A book by Ernest Thompson Seton. A true life story, best book.
[align=center] Lobo - King of Currumpaw [/align]
Link

#15 2010-11-22 15:26:29

bobbym
bumpkin

Since, no one knows why the first big bang happened. And if there is enough matter in the universe to stop the expansion and initiate the contraction phase. Since no information remains about the previous universe when contraction is complete, then yes, it may very well happen again and again.

#16 2011-01-16 19:07:45

hiyatran

Wait one sec... let me just ask Sheldon Cooper, (from the big bang theory) he would know

#17 2011-01-16 19:16:29

bobbym
bumpkin

I will ask him too.

#18 2011-01-31 18:53:16

sameer mishra

a black hole will create or form if
1.......a star will die
2......star will be 4to20 times more massive than sun
FRIST CONDITION WILL BE NECESSARY
so how it can be explode
obiously a blackhole is hot"because any body is black means it absoarbs the tempreature by "steafn's law"....."
there will be no doubt it is dence also FIELD=GM/R^2
if R.....> 0 then Field is tending to infinite "this R is known as critical radius"
because R is much small after destroying the planet so it is dence also as comparison of its larger mass

example sun is also a black hole

#19 2011-01-31 20:24:40

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi sameer mishra;

Please take the time to read post #13 ( first paragraph ) you will have an explanation for this thread.

#20 2011-02-01 09:23:38

All_Is_Number

bobbym wrote:

… Secondly, I am not a big fan of it. Like Einstein I do not like anything about quantum mechanics.

Many arguments with my brother on Deutsch's many universes and quantum computing made me a detractor.
When a particularly annoying tech type said to me that quantum mechanics was definitely true beacuse when they a do a calculation using it they get 8 digits of precision I wished I was in another universe. One without people like him. Sorry.

Always remember:

All models are wrong. Some are useful.

You can shear a sheep many times but skin him only once.

Board footer