Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-18 20:27:05

666 bro

Studying maths effectively for getting good grades

How can i study well in maths to score more than 90% for "CBSE board exams class 12" in future?Any suggestions please?

"An equation for me has no meaning, unless it expresses a thought of God"- Srinivasa ramanujan

#2 2020-01-19 02:43:02

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Studying maths effectively for getting good grades

Hi,

1. Remember, the three dimensions of success : Determination, Dedication, and Devotion.
2. "Rome wasn't built in a day" is an adage attesting to the need for time to create great things.
3. Meticulous planning and Time Management is paramount.
4. Have a complete picture of the syllabus.
5. Eliminate weak links. The Strength Of The Chain Is In The Weakest Link.
6. Put one's best foot forward. Embark on an undertaking with as much effort and determination as possible.
7. Prayers help in many cases.
8. Well begun is half done.
9. Look for the positives in your life.

This is true for CBSE Examinations and others too.

Additional information : Use of logarithm tables, Ready Reckoner of conversion from one unit to another in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, use of appropriate units (preferably SI units), Use of Simple/Scientific Calculator, Definitions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Basic Arithmetic operations and Laws of exponents/radicals, conversant with formulas are helpful.

Please see the links : Formulas 1, Formulas 2, and Formulas 3.

Best Wishes!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer