Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-18 00:40:00

Hannibal lecter

this website is hard to use

Hi, can you please update this website? make it easy to write math input equations use multiples away options
and make easy to copy and past an image here please no need to upload a link just copy/past the image is easier
can you do this two things please to this site? and can you use an IOS and Android app for this site?

Wisdom is a tree which grows in the heart and fruits on the tongue

#2 2020-07-18 14:34:33

pi_cubed

Re: this website is hard to use

Hannibal lecter wrote:

Hi, can you please update this website? make it easy to write math input equations use multiples away options
and make easy to copy and past an image here please no need to upload a link just copy/past the image is easier
can you do this two things please to this site? and can you use an IOS and Android app for this site?

1. Programming a graphical interface is more difficult than you think. I don't think FluxBB supports a GUI, but correct me if I'm wrong.
2. I don't see any advantages between usng a browser and an app unless you want offline functionality and things like that.

pi³

#3 2020-08-13 15:00:10

revathisekar

Thanks for the post. It was very interesting and meaningful. I really appreciate it! Keep updating stuffs like this. keep to share more  information!!

#4 2020-08-22 04:37:00

pi_cubed

@Hannibal lecter you can use this site to use a GUI to create the BBCode.

pi³

Board footer