Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-09 08:54:58

intochess

Contacting Math(s)isFun website owner

I'm trying to reach the owner of Math(s)isFun website, and have been utterly unsuccessful using the "Contact us" form. Is there a more reliable way of getting in touch with Rod Pierce? If you can possibly respond via a private message? I also tried emailing funmath(at)gmail.com a couple of times, so perhaps you can check and respond, please? I would understand if you are not interested in any of my proposals, but it would be helpful to see some indication that my emails have reached the right person at least. smile Thanks, much appreciated.

#2 2021-03-09 23:04:44

Bob
Administrator

Re: Contacting Math(s)isFun website owner

hi intochess

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure why you haven't received a reply.  But this is the correct place for any suggestions you might have about the site so why not post here.  If your ideas gain support it would help your case.

Best wishes,

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2021-03-10 00:06:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hi,

A mail has already been sent.

A reply is awaited.

Ganesh.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#4 2021-03-10 04:08:36

intochess

It's more related to the business side of things, advertising and such, so would be a bit pointless to post about it publicly. Thanks, much appreciated.

#5 2021-03-23 04:14:16

intochess

No reply received after 2 weeks... sad Not sure if the owner (Rod Pierce?) is too busy with other things, or otherwise unavailable currently. I just wanted to mention that if they see this post at a later time, my proposal will likely still be possible, so please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you, much appreciate it, Bob and Ganesh, for your help.

Board footer