Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-26 20:46:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Experience Quotes

Experience Quotes

1. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. - Paulo Coelho

2. We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. - Khalil Gibran

3. Never, for the sake of peace and quiet, deny your own experience or convictions. - Dag Hammarskjold

4. Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced. - John Keats

5. Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar

6. Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation. - John Ruskin

7. The only source of knowledge is experience. - Albert Einstein

8. It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. - Abraham Lincoln

9. Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. - Oscar Wilde

10. Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others? - Voltaire

11. All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

12. The spectacles of experience; through them you will see clearly a second time. - Henrik Ibsen

13. The reward of suffering is experience. - Harry S Truman

14. Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. - Benjamin Disraeli

15. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. - Albert Einstein

16. We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience. - George Bernard Shaw

17. The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences. - Saint Augustine

18. Two things control men's nature, instinct and experience. - Blaise Pascal

19. Any institutions' alumni are key to its growth. We are focused on giving a global experience to our students. - Shiv Nadar

20. By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

21. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. - Jeff Bezos

22. Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you. - Aldous Huxley

23. If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience. - George Bernard Shaw

24. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

25. Remember, we are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Stephen Covey.

Experience-400x225.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2022-01-02 23:32:42

Mathman2022

Re: Experience Quotes

great work ganesh

Math is and will always me fun- mathman2022

#3 2022-01-02 23:35:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Experience Quotes

Thanks, Mathman2022!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer