Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-10 01:15:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

More Miscellaneous Jokes - 52

A man was walking down the street and saw a sign in a store window that said "Help Wanted," so the man ran in the store and yelled out, "What's wrong?!"
A scientist and a philosopher are being chased by a hungry lion.
The scientist makes some quick calculations and says, “It's no good trying to outrun it. It's catching up!”
The philosopher keeps a little ahead and replies, “I'm not trying to outrun the lion, I'm trying to outrun you!”
An infinite crowd of mathematicians enter a bar.
The first one orders a pint, the second one orders half a pint, the third one orders a quarter pint.
The bartender says, "I understand," and pours two pints.
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
Boss: Do you believe in life after death?
Employee: No, because there is no proof of it.
Boss: Well there is now !
Employee: How?
Boss: When you left yesterday saying that you have to go to your uncle's funeral, your uncle came here looking for you after you left!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer