Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-16 17:48:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Access Quotes

Access Quotes

1. You cannot have maternal health without reproductive health. And reproductive health includes contraception and family planning and access to legal, safe abortion. - Hillary Clinton

2. It's not enough to train today's workforce. We also have to prepare tomorrow's workforce by guaranteeing every child access to a world-class education. - Barack Obama

3. A capacity, and taste, for reading gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others. - Abraham Lincoln

4. More than a billion people lack adequate access to clean water. - David Suzuki

5. Effective use of technology is important to deliver healthcare. By leveraging technology, you can bring down lack of access and cost of healthcare. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

6. The PC has improved the world in just about every area you can think of. Amazing developments in communications, collaboration and efficiencies. New kinds of entertainment and social media. Access to information and the ability to give a voice people who would never have been heard. - Bill Gates

7. We want to make it so that anyone, anywhere - a child growing up in rural India who never had a computer - can go to a store, get a phone, get online, and get access to all of the same things that you and I appreciate about the Internet. - Mark Zuckerberg

8. The genesis of Public Interest Litigation in listening to the voice of the voiceless and giving access to the poor, the marginalised, and the weak is a unique experiment to be lauded. - Kapil Sibal

9. The thing which attracted me to Google and to the Internet in general is that it's a great equalizer. I've always been struck by the fact that Google search worked the same, as long as you had access to a computer with connectivity, if you're a rural kid anywhere or a professor at Stanford or Harvard. - Sundar Pichai

10. People should not be in a position where their children have access to weapons and ammunition. - Joe Biden

11. I'd like to provide information, inspiration, and access to whatever goods and services are needed to make it super easy for everyone to change their lifestyle to a sustainable one. - Daryl Hannah

12. There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who've historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want. - Hillary Clinton

13. I went down to Venezuela and ended up renting a helicopter and flew with my sons to the tops of the tepuis, these freestanding jungle mesas, 'lost worlds' as it were. In fact, it's almost impossible to access them without one. So we were able to land and spend some time there. We were trapped for about six hours by clouds that came in. - Harrison Ford

14. The value systems of those with access to power and of those far removed from such access cannot be the same. The viewpoint of the privileged is unlike that of the underprivileged. Aung - San Suu Kyi

15. The explosion in access to mobile phones and digital services means that people everywhere are contributing vast amounts of information to the global knowledge warehouse. Moreover, they are doing so for free, just by communicating, buying and selling goods and going about their daily lives. - Ban Ki-moon

16. Russia perhaps is still entertaining the possibility that the moons of Mars might have access to ice or water. - Buzz Aldrin

17. Actors, their greatest tool, their greatest resource is imagination. You can take things, power objects, you can recruit your dreams, you can access your memories and get there. So the idea is not to act but to just be. - Nicolas Cage

18. The world has not yet reached the point which, in my view, is an essential condition for the survival of our human species: access by all the peoples to the material resources of this planet. - Fidel Castro

19. Over the next two years UNICEF will focus on improving access to and the quality of education to provide children who have dropped out of school or who work during school hours the opportunity to gain a formal education! - Roger Moore

20. I am so, so lucky. I am the luckiest girl in the world, really. And still with access to everything I could possibly want I still say 'Oh dear, what am I going to wear today?' There's no ending to that question! - Salma Hayek.

2jCEew6-K-mC_GyyBs2bYdRfLQ_bP2BxrCXcLebrfLcuMx1QElkAery_Lz8TxIazKE0=s180-rw

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer