Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-18 16:44:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Aggression Quotes

Aggression Quotes

1. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The tendency to aggression is an innate, independent, instinctual disposition in man... it constitutes the powerful obstacle to culture. - Sigmund Freud

3. Aggression unopposed becomes a contagious disease. - Jimmy Carter

4. On the field, aggression can sometimes be a positive emotion. It boosts performance and can lift your game. But over the years, I have learnt that restrained aggression is a better animal. That way, you will conserve your energy and won't spend yourself quickly. - Virat Kohli

5. We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace. - George W. Bush

6. Aggression is not just the emotion that you show on the field, but at the end of it, you have to ensure that you play the game aggressively and the ball has to do the talking. - Anil Kumble

7. In line with international law, only the U.N. Security Council could sanction the use of force against a sovereign state. Any other pretext or method which might be used to justify the use of force against an independent sovereign state are inadmissible and can only be interpreted as an aggression. - Vladimir Putin

8. One-day cricket is about aggression and flair, but Test cricket is a different ball game. One has to struggle through the hard periods initially and then look on to get a respectable score on the board. - MS Dhoni

9. I love making friends and make others happy. But I also love to be happy all the time. All that aggression that you see remains on the court only. - P. V. Sindhu

10. There are only two cases in which war is just: first, in order to resist the aggression of an enemy, and second, in order to help an ally who has been attacked. - Montesquieu.

Aggression-in-children-1-500x375.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer