Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-26 17:28:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Analysis Quotes

Analysis Quotes

1. My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. - Arthur Conan Doyle

2. For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal. - John F. Kennedy

3. Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve. - Max Planck

4. The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis. - Dalai Lama

5. A commodity appears at first sight an extremely obvious, trivial thing. But its analysis brings out that it is a very strange thing, abounding in metaphysical subtleties and theological niceties. - Karl Marx

6. In the last analysis, it is our conception of death which decides our answers to all the questions that life puts to us. - Dag Hammarskjold

7. In the last analysis, what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say or do. - Stephen Covey

8. A new, a vast, and a powerful language is developed for the future use of analysis, in which to wield its truths so that these may become of more speedy and accurate practical application for the purposes of mankind than the means hitherto in our possession have rendered possible. - Ada Lovelace

9. I'm the first to admit this whole salary thing is getting out of control. In the final analysis, it's still about the work. - Jim Carrey

10. When a truth is necessary, the reason for it can be found by analysis, that is, by resolving it into simpler ideas and truths until the primary ones are reached. - Gottfried Leibniz

11. Analysis does not set out to make pathological reactions impossible, but to give the patient's ego freedom to decide one way or another. - Sigmund Freud

12. Every philosophical problem, when it is subjected to the necessary analysis and justification, is found either to be not really philosophical at all, or else to be, in the sense in which we are using the word, logical. - Bertrand Russell

13. In any competitive environment, whether you're in sales or marketing or whatever it is, you have to know your competition, understand who they are, do intelligent analysis on them and then you have to know yourself - who you are and what you're capable of doing. - Edwin Moses

14. People who try to tackle failure attract failure. The more you indulge in analysis, it gets tougher. So just keep making mistakes and learn. - Sushmita Sen

15. T20 is such a format that finishes quickly, and you only have four overs. If there are three bad balls in one over, you will go for runs, and your whole analysis suffers. The team is on back foot because of three balls. So each and every ball becomes very important. It makes the bowler think. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

16. A careful analysis of the process of observation in atomic physics has shown that the subatomic particles have no meaning as isolated entities, but can only be understood as interconnections between the preparation of an experiment and the subsequent measurement. - Erwin Schrodinger

17. For every job you require a kind of mindset. To be a teacher one should be knowledgeable. To be a software engineer you should know computer data system analysis, computer language etc. So, my mindset is not aligned with politics. - Sudha Murty

18. I fell in love with the elegance and precision of genetic analysis and experimentation to answer profound biological questions. - David Suzuki

19. Ours is a party with internal democracy. When we take a collective decision, it is not taken by a few people. It is taken only after serious analysis and wide consultations, in a true and democratic manner. - Rajnath Singh

20. The construction of permanent sea walls can be taken up only in places where there is sea erosion due to heavy anthropogenic pressures. The locations for such non-living barriers should be determined on the basis of a carefully conducted erosion-vulnerability analysis. - M. S. Swaminathan.

1*PKXC0FeXQc5LVmqhJ8HnVg.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer