Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-05 17:41:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Autobiography Quotes

Autobiography Quotes

1. A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. - Oscar Wilde

2. Great nations write their autobiographies in three manuscripts - the book of their deeds, the book of their words and the book of their art. - John Ruskin

3. I believe there's only one autobiography you can do. - John McEnroe

4. For 20 years, Simon & Schuster asked me, 'Why don't you write your autobiography?' - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. Somebody talked me into writing an autobiography about six or seven years ago. And I said I'd try. We talked into a tape recorder, and after a couple of months, I said, To hell with it. I was so depressed. It was like saying, 'This is the end.' I was more interested in what the hell was coming the next day or the next week. - Rupert Murdoch

6. An autobiography is not about pictures; it's about the stories; it's about honesty and as much truth as you can tell without coming too close to other people's privacy. - Boris Becker

7. I don't want to write an autobiography because I would become public property with no privacy left. Stephen Hawking

8. I haven't read any of the autobiographies about me. - Elizabeth Taylor

9. I won't ever direct a film. And I certainly won't write an autobiography. Only self-obsessed people want to write or talk about themselves! - Kajol

10. Harper Collins gave me a letter of intent saying that they want me to pen down my autobiography. When I was recollecting the incidents of my life for that, I selected only those incidents which were turning points in my life. I staged it instead of writing it. - Anupam Kher

11. I had many doubts while writing my autobiography. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested to read about my life. - Naseeruddin Shah

12. I feel autobiographies should be written when you're retiring and there's so much to talk about as you've been working for so many years then. It becomes more interesting and there's more material to go in the autobiography. - Asha Parekh

13. I've read 'Autobiography of a Yogi' at different ages and interpret something new each time. - Shriya Saran

14. I can't ever think of writing a book or an autobiography. I'm a little private person. - Randhir Kapoor

15. When you write an autobiography, it has to be authentic. - Zeenat Aman.

Autobiography-vs.-Biography-vs.-Memoir.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer