Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-21 16:15:14

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Different

Be Different

1. Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good. - Serena Williams

2. If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. - Johnny Depp

3. Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. - Katherine Mansfield

4. One of the statistics that always amazes me is the approval of the Chinese government, not elected, is over 80 percent. The approval of the U.S. government, fully elected, is 19 percent. Well, we elected these people and they didn't elect those people. Isn't it supposed to be different? Aren't we supposed to like the people that we elected? - Bill Gates

5. My idea of an actor is to be different persons with different roles. Every time a script interests me, I look for interesting characters because I intend to completely transport myself into it. This happens only because I am a very greedy actor. I am not part of the rat race because I am living a dream. - Vidya Balan

6. If a man or woman is born ten years sooner or later, their whole aspect and performance shall be different. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

7. Indeed every monad must be different from every other. For there are never in nature two beings, which are precisely alike, and in which it is not possible to find some difference which is internal, or based on some intrinsic quality. - Gottfried Leibniz

8. It's only now that I see the bigger picture: Our ways to attain spirituality may be different - through diverse religious, customs and traditions - but they're modeled on similar principles and ideologies. That's what ties us all together. - Sunita Williams

9. You can't be different for different's sake, and this doesn't always work, but you have to separate yourself from the normal read. Of course, it has to be truthful. If it's not truthful, don't waste your time. - Brad Pitt

10. I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing red. - Maria Sharapova

11. In a democratic party, where internal democracy is alive, there are bound to be different views. - Amit Shah

12. In a side when you have 15 players there will always be times when there will be opinions that will be different. That is what is needed. - Ravi Shastri

13. I don't think I will ever make my all-time greatest India team. You cannot compare one era with another, as they will be different. - MS Dhoni

14. Those who wish to promote the welfare of the people should advance in solidarity with them and select the path most suitable for them. Since the history of our people is different from that of the people of the West, the steps that the two peoples choose to take in order to advance must also be different. - Sun Yat-sen

15. With each of my films, I want to look/be different from the real me and want my performance to be different from the last one. - Vikram

16. I always try to be different and play varied kind of characters. - Rishi Kapoor

17. Some may want to be a homemaker and some want to follow other careers and they should be allowed. If we want to be different we should be different and we should be allowed to be different. - Sharmila Tagore

18. If two-three films of mine release at the same time and if all of them feel like they are from the same lyricist then something is not quite right. The language of all has to be different if they are different stories. - Gulzar

19. I think arts should be liberal, people should be allowed to express themselves. It happens in most democratic countries in the world, and I don't see why it should be different in India. - Zeenat Aman

20. The Qualifier is a different standard to what we will face in the World Cup in England. The conditions will be different, the pressure is different, double or treble what we faced here. This will give a base for all the young players rather than go into World Cup raw. - Mithali Raj.

0_how-to-be-different-from-others.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer