Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-22 15:20:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Humble and Be Kind Quotes

Be Humble and Be Kind Quotes

1. It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am. - Muhammad Ali

2. Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head. - A. R. Rahman

3. Sincerity may be humble but she cannot be servile. - Lord Byron

4. Don't be humble... you're not that great. - Golda Meir

5. I just want to be humble at all times. - Mike Tyson

6. It is very difficult for the prosperous to be humble. - Jane Austen

7. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. - Winston Churchill

8. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

9. Take time to be kind and to say 'thank you.' - Zig Ziglar

10. I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to be kind enough to give me one, please let it be practical and dark so that I can put it on afterwards to go to the laboratory. - Marie Curie

11. I must be cruel, only to be kind. - William Shakespeare

12. We cannot be kind to each other here for even an hour. We whisper, and hint, and chuckle and grin at our brother's shame; however you take it we men are a little breed. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

13. Be good to people, be kind to people, show up, read the lines, hit the mark, and go home. - Pierce Brosnan

14. Respect the language in which you write. Be kind, develop good vocabulary, and be creative in writing beautiful sentences. Your prose should be your poetry when you write. - Ruskin Bond.

pink-be-kind-word-feminine-vector-lettering-typography_53876-127450.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer