Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-27 16:35:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Beautifully and Beauty Quotes

Beautifully and Beauty Quotes

1. There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in - that we do it to God, to Christ, and that's why we try to do it as beautifully as possible. - Mother Teresa

2. The good thing about being an actor, and the gift of being an actor, is that you are beautifully forced to see the world with different eyes. - Javier Bardem

3. When you listen to a song, it should make you sit up and wonder, 'Hey, what is this!' or give you an inexplicable feeling of joy or relate beautifully to the music in you. - Ilaiyaraaja

4. 'Downton Abbey' is one of my favourite shows ever - it's just beautifully filmed, and the stories and characters are so wonderful. - Amanda Donohoe

5. If you listen to the great Beatle records, the earliest ones where the lyrics are incredibly simple. Why are they still beautiful? Well, they're beautifully sung, beautifully played, and the mathematics in them is elegant. They retain their elegance. - Bruce Springsteen

6. The fact that technology has developed so much gives you the liberty to tell the stories, which were difficult to say earlier. It allows you to tell it more convincingly, more elaborately and more beautifully. - Mani Ratnam

7. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

8. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. - Francis Bacon

10. It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. - Leo Tolstoy

11. Beauty is the promise of happiness. - Edmund Burke

12. Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror. - Rabindranath Tagore

13. A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. - John Keats

14. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

15. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. - Khalil Gibran

16. Beauty is a short-lived tyranny. - Socrates

17. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. - Jawaharlal Nehru

18. Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference. - Aristotle

19. To love beauty is to see light. - Victor Hugo

20. Beauty is a fragile gift. - Ovid

21. In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare! - Homer

22. You're beautiful, like a May fly. - Ernest Hemingway

23. Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder. - Aldous Huxley

24. Faces that have charmed us the most escape us the soonest. - Walter Scott

25. I heard the old, old, men say 'all that's beautiful drifts away, like the waters.' - William Butler Yeats

26. Beauty doesn't need ornaments. Softness can't bear the weight of ornaments. - Munshi Premchand

27. It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it. - Voltaire

28. If you get simple beauty and naught else, you get about the best thing God invents. - Robert Browning

29. Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world. - Blaise Pascal

30. The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. - Albert Einstein

31. You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a 'goddess circle'. - Jennifer Aniston

32. Virtue has a veil, vice a mask. - Victor Hugo

33. Beauty without expression is boring. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

34. Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

35. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. - Audrey Hepburn

36. Of life's two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer's hand. - Khalil Gibran.

jessica-alba.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer