Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-29 16:50:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Beautiful Thing and Beautiful Things Quotes

Beautiful Thing and Beautiful Things Quotes

1. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

2. Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. - Oscar Wilde

3. One of the most beautiful things in the world is seeing a mommy with her kids. There's nothing more beautiful, nothing more sublime. - Johnny Depp

4. All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood - all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience. - Penelope Cruz

5. How mankind defers from day to day the best it can do, and the most beautiful things it can enjoy, without thinking that every day may be the last one, and that lost time is lost eternity! - Max Muller

6. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. - Albert Einstein

7. It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you're seeing the most beautiful thing on God's Earth. - Keanu Reeves

8. A beautiful thing never gives so much pain as does failing to hear and see it. - Michelangelo

9. Motherhood is the most beautiful thing that can happen to a woman. - Manushi Chhillar

10. The fact is, violence is not only not a beautiful thing, but it's also very painful and not without consequences for the perpetrator as well as the victim. - Clint Eastwood

11. Motherhood is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. - Mandira Bedi

12. From the moment this baby came into our home, those two dogs have never been more in love. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. People keep saying, 'Oh, you're a single mom.' I'm like, 'Actually, I'm not. I've got two boys helping.' - Charlize Theron.

flower-nature-summer-plant.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer