Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-22 16:03:42

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blameless, Blaming, and Blank Quotes

Blameless, Blaming, and Blank Quotes

1. I lead a life of blameless domesticity and always have done. - Boris Johnson

2. The blame is his who chooses: God is blameless. - Plato

3. When we quarrel, how we wish we had been blameless. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. If you can keep your wits about you while all others are losing theirs, and blaming you. The world will be yours and everything in it, what's more, you'll be a man, my son. - Rudyard Kipling

5. You can't live your life blaming your failures on your parents and what they did or didn't do for you. You're dealt the cards that you're dealt. I realised it was a waste of time to be angry at my parents and feel sorry for myself. - Drew Barrymore

6. I feel that schools and corporates should help the government in popularising sports in the country. Blaming the government for every sporting debacle will not be fair. - Viswanathan Anand

7. You have to stay fresh and blank in your mind when you go out to bat. You complicate things, and you're gone. - Virat Kohli

8. Computers make me totally blank out. - Dalai Lama

9. I don't think I was a good model. I think I was born to emote and act. I would walk down the ramp and smile and they used to say, 'Give us a blank look.' It was really difficult not to smile. - Anushka Sharma

10. In the studio, I do try to have a thought in my head, so that it's not like a blank stare. - Cindy Crawford

11. I try and reduce myself to an almost blank slate and hope to God that I am creative. - Ben Kingsley

12. In the middle order the game is a little more laid out for you, whether you are batting first or chasing down a score, so you are a bit more reactive to the situation in front of you. Opening up, it is pretty much a blank canvas and dependent on how you play. - Jos Buttler.

paper-textured-notebook-page-isolated-wood-backgrounds_180633-1680.jpg?w=740

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer