Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-27 17:21:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blinding, Blindly, Blinders and Blind Man Quotes

Blinding, Blindly, Blinders, and Blind Man Quotes

1. Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! - Leonardo da Vinci

2. And in an Ashes series the best approach as a player is to not get caught up in feeling pressure for your position but to think only about the greater cause. How can I contribute? It could be a single moment, like a blinding catch or a run out. Think only of the team's needs. - Moeen Ali

3. There should be a law that no ordinary newspaper should be allowed to write about art. The harm they do by their foolish and random writing it would be impossible to overestimate - not to the artist, but to the public, blinding them to all but harming the artist not at all. - Oscar Wilde

4. To Follow by faith alone is to follow blindly. - Benjamin Franklin

5. I used to trust people easily, but now I'm a little careful because some experiences have taught me to not trust anyone blindly. - Shraddha Kapoor

6. It's not wise to just blindly copy what others are doing. - Abhinav Bindra

7. Just as you can't blindly follow fashion, you can't follow fitness, either. - Anushka Sharma

8. Every big-budget film is powered by a director's vision. I blindly follow the instructions of my director, believe in him, and deliver what he exactly wants from me. - Anushka Shetty

9. It is imperative that mothers understand their child's behavior and not blindly support the wrongdoings or faults in their sons. - Jaya Prada

10. We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options. - David Suzuki

11. We assume that we've come so far as compassionate citizens of the world if we do choose to read the news, yet the attitude towards life can be one where we put blinders on and forget that there are civil wars going on. It's easy to forget that there are so many people starving to death every single day. - Anne Hathaway

12. As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things. - Isaac Newton

13. A statesman who confines himself to popular legislation - or, for the matter of that, a playwright who confines himself to popular plays - is like a blind man's dog who goes wherever the blind man pulls him, on the ground that both of them want to go to the same place. - George Bernard Shaw.

Dialing-Blindly.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer