Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-24 17:58:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bothered Quotes - II, Bothering Quotes and Bothers Quotes - I

Bothered Quotes - II, Bothering and Bothers Quotes - I

1. I always wear the same thing at home. I can't be bothered with jewelry. My pants have elastic waists. I like to be comfortable. There are so many more important things to worry about. - Barbra Streisand

2. I'm not bothered about what people say behind my back. I don't need to know about it. I believe in living my life and doing my work. God will give you success. And even if He doesn't, there's a lesson to be learnt. - Rani Mukerji

3. When 'Dabangg' released, we were shooting in Chennai, but we still went to watch it in a theatre. I am not bothered if people try to mob me or ask me for autographs. - Asin

4. I've never been bothered about being the highest wicket-taker in the world or the best South African bowler in the world. - Dale Steyn

5. Never be ashamed! There's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth bothering with. - J. K. Rowling

6. I became a process-oriented athlete; one who believed in giving it his best shot and not bothering about the outcome. - Abhinav Bindra

7. The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time. - Henry Ford

8. It obviously bothers people when Real Madrid win. It makes them jealous. There isn't a level playing field. - Cristiano Ronaldo

9. I don't believe in honors - it bothers me. Honors bother: honors is epaulettes; honors is uniforms. My papa brought me up this way. - Richard P. Feynman

10. I couldn't have attended half the parties that I was supposed to have been to according to the newspapers. It bothers me. - Calvin Klein

11. I don't want to have to be beautiful all the time. I want to be able to look cruddy in my weekend sweats, with a pimple on my face and pimple cream on top of the pimple. The expectation to always be beautiful bothers me. - Cindy Crawford

12. I'm a different person off the court than I am on the court, where I'm very competitive, a perfectionist, and I can be hard on myself sometimes. Off the court, nothing really bothers me. I'm easy-going. - Mary Pierce.

how-to-tell-your-boyfriend-that-something-is-bothering-you.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer