Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-26 17:10:47

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bottle Quotes

Bottle Quotes

1. Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of champagne; knowing him was like drinking it. - Winston Churchill

2. A tavern is a place where madness is sold by the bottle. - Jonathan Swift

3. I look like the kind of guy who has a bottle of beer in my hand. - Charles Bronson

4. I have six-year-old fans that weren't even around for 'Genie in a Bottle' or even 'Fighter.' - Christina Aguilera

5. I used to be the chief guest in all the prize distribution ceremonies of shooting competitions. I tried my hand on a lot of guns, and my aim improved. I started hitting tiny targets, like a mineral bottle cap. - Nana Patekar

6. I have this burning desire to get out there and do my best. It's as if I'm keeping it all in a little bottle, and it's all going to come out when I do the best I'm capable of doing. - Jackie Joyner-Kersee

7. One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day. - Jennifer Aniston

8. Once, I was coming back from school, and there was this guy who was eve-teasing me and my friend. I had a Milton water bottle that I flung it at his face. My dad told me if you are in a crowded place and a guy eve-teases, you should make noise. I did exactly that and got people on the road to beat up the guy. - Anushka Sharma

9. There was a point in my 40s when I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door, and said, 'I'm not coming out until I can totally accept the way that I look right now.' - Sharon Stone

10. I will always remember Shammi Kapoor as a bottle of champagne. He was bubbly and full of energy - on the sets, at a party or anywhere you met him, at any hour. - Saira Banu.

45_d24waw.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer