Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-02 22:54:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boundaries Quotes - II

Boundaries Quotes - II

1. Although born in a prosperous realm, we did not believe that its boundaries should limit our knowledge, and that the lore of the East should alone enlighten us. - Montesquieu

2. Man, a mere inhabitant of the earth, cannot overstep its boundaries! But though he is confined to its crust, he may penetrate into all its secrets. - Jules Verne

3. I am a lover. And with my kids I am even softer. I realize with my son, I have to sometimes be tough, especially now when he's pushing boundaries. With my daughter, I can get a little stern with her and she pretty much will listen. - Jennifer Lopez

4. Understanding science and pushing the boundaries of science is what makes me immensely satisfied. - Bill Gates

5. I'm always cautious about overstepping any boundaries. At the end of the day, it's a director's medium, and if they don't want to hear from me I just step back. - Matt Damon

6. I don't get to live by different rules. The same boundaries that apply to everyone apply to me. - Tiger Woods

7. Art is a unifying language for all of us from across the world, and it transcends boundaries. - Ilaiyaraaja

8. The more dollars the studio producers put in, the less freedom we have. If the budget hits $100m, they get scared - they'll take the existing score of a successful movie and expect composers to copy it, like wallpaper. The biggest challenge for any composer in Hollywood is to be as creative as possible within those boundaries. - A. R. Rahman

9. If we dispense with some of our self-made boundaries, India can really take its place in the world as an economic power. It hasn't happened because we, sadly, don't look at ourselves as Indians but as Punjabis or Parsis, unlike the Americans. Don't make such boundaries. - Ratan Tata

10. I like crossing the imaginary boundaries people set up between different fields - it's very refreshing. - Maryam Mirzakhani

11. Happiness cannot have boundaries. - Govinda

12. It's nice to have boundaries, because as long as we have them, we can cross them a bit, and that's what perks interest. If you have full freedom, what do you do? - Pamela Anderson.

107101117-1660057111748-Office_Boundaries_V1_1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer