Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-04 00:22:12

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boundaries Quotes - III

Boundaries Quotes - III

1. I ran straight through the boundaries a married couple should live by. - Tiger Woods

2. What I tell my kids is, 'I'm preparing you for college and for life. So, having independence, knowing how to set your own boundaries, figuring out how to make that balance. We still have screen-time rules.' - Michelle Obama

3. My focus had always been the on-side. My coach wanted me to work on the offside strokes since he was convinced of my ability and timing on the leg side. I worked hard and firmed up my defensive technique. I am happy getting runs all around the wicket now, and getting a lot of boundaries. No one calls me a 'leggie batsman' anymore. - Virat Kohli

4. The fault lines are shifting from the boundaries of nations into the web of our societies and the streets of our cities. And, terrorism and extremism are a global force that are larger than their changing names, groups, territories and targets. - Narendra Modi

5. The government should help and guide the weak and small racial groups within its national boundaries toward self-determination and self-government. It should offer resistance to foreign aggression, and simultaneously, it should revise foreign treaties in order to restore our equality and independence among the nations. - Sun Yat-sen

6. As a performer, I want to push my boundaries and try different roles. - Amy Jackson

7. Success, or the lack of it, has a way to make you realise what your boundaries are. R. Madhavan

8. For an opening batsman, it's important to hit a few balls in the middle of the bat and get a few boundaries going. - K. L. Rahul

9. Sport is something that crosses all boundaries and can really bring people together. - Glenn McGrath

10. Music is truly universal and has no boundaries. - Bappi Lahiri

11. I don't need to be going out reverse-sweeping for six and four straightaway. Singles can be just as important as boundaries, rotating the strike and not letting the bowlers settle. - Ben Stokes

12. Spinners are increasingly starting to bowl short, which means they are taking the straight boundaries away. When you play Test match cricket, you can't bowl short. - Ravichandran Ashwin.

GettyImages-1154762461-325x325.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer