Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-01 00:54:47

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bright Quotes - II

Bright Quotes - II

1. Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate. - Robert Louis Stevenson

2. In my school, the brightest boys did math and physics, the less bright did physics and chemistry, and the least bright did biology. I wanted to do math and physics, but my father made me do chemistry because he thought there would be no jobs for mathematicians. - Stephen Hawking

3. My grandmother, Betty Bertha Bright, lived in the Armenian block in Kolkata. After '36 Chowringhee Lane,' we haven't seen that part of the city in films. - Pooja Bhatt

4. I will never forget the bright September day, standing at my desk in the White House, when my young assistant said that a plane had hit the World Trade Center - and then a second one - and a third, the Pentagon. - Condoleezza Rice

5. With 'Bright Star' and with 'The Piano,' too, I felt a kind of sadness about it being in such a different era, because of my lack of experience with the era. And one of the ways I'd get over it is to remind myself that every film, even if it's contemporary, creates its own world. - Jane Campion

6. India is a major power, with a youthful and hardworking population, and has an incredibly bright future. I hope the U.K. can be part of that journey as a close partner. - Rishi Sunak

7. When bright young minds can't afford college, America pays the price. - Arthur Ashe

8. The fact is, I was never too bright in school. I ain't ashamed of it, though. I mean, how much do school principals make a month? - Muhammad Ali

9. It's always tough when you lose - you've worked so hard for that moment and it hasn't gone the way you wanted. But you have to realise there's always a bright side, you have to pick yourself up and get ready for the next game. - Maria Sharapova

10. I was not particularly bright, I wasn't very athletic, I was a little too tall, odd, funny looking, I was just really weird as a kid. - Uma Thurman

11. My concepts are never bright ideas; they're never notions I think will sell or be trendy or attract new fans. I don't think that way. All I can do is sing from my life. - Janet Jackson

12. I was never a bright student, potentially never good at dramatics; I was sometimes given one-line roles that I was happy to do so that I could bunk classes. My mother used to cry three times a year, and that is when my report card used to come. - Ranbir Kapoor.

3f6de2d1b2756bbe068afad88f06e253.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer