Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-04 20:26:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brighter, Brightest, Brightness and Bright Future Quotes - II

Brighter, Brightest Quotes - II, Brightness and Bright Future Quotes

1. It is important that those that do come to settle in the U.K. gain a sense of British identity and share British values. We have always attracted the best and brightest. - Rishi Sunak

2. I wasn't the brightest kid in school. I was a backbencher troubling the frontbencher, and eventually I failed in my 10th grade. But then in higher secondary, there were only three people who got first division in arts, and I was one of them. So this tells you, where you put your mind and heart into, that's where you go. - Shiv Khera

3. He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade. - Samuel Johnson

4. The happiest people I know as a nation are the Burmese; their brightness and cheeriness are proverbial. Kindness to animals is one of their greatest 'weaknesses'; no Burmese will kill an animal, even if it is to put it out of pain. - Robert Baden-Powell

5. In this bright future you can't forget your past. - Bob Marley

6. India is a major power, with a youthful and hardworking population, and has an incredibly bright future. I hope the U.K. can be part of that journey as a close partner. - Rishi Sunak

7. It's only under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's leadership that the country can foresee a bright future. - Nirmala Sitharaman

8. It is very important that people see there is a bright future, and we can re-engage that entrepreneurial spirit of the trading nation for which the U.K. has always been known - that dynamic, creative spirit. - Theresa May

9. With the right help, children have a good chance of overcoming their issues while they are still young and can have the bright future they deserve. - Kate Middleton.

win11_brightness_hero.jpg?width=1198&trim=1,1&bg-color=000&pad=1,1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer