Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-06 17:04:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brilliant Quotes - I

Brilliant Quotes - I

1. My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me. - Winston Churchill

2. The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant. - Salvador Dali

3. Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

4. We are a nation of communities... a brilliant diversity spread like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky. - George H. W. Bush

5. My father will anticipate everything. He will leave you and me no chance to do a great and brilliant deed. - Alexander the Great

6. Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes. - Carl Friedrich Gauss

7. A man must live like a great brilliant flame and burn as brightly as he can. In the end he burns out. But this is far better than a mean little flame. - Boris Yeltsin

8. You can make a lot of mistakes and still recover if you run an efficient operation. Or you can be brilliant and still go out of business if you're too inefficient. - Sam Walton

9. The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music. - Michael Jackson

10. It's a brilliant surface in that sunlight. The horizon seems quite close to you because the curvature is so much more pronounced than here on earth. It's an interesting place to be. I recommend it. - Neil Armstrong

11. At Microsoft there are lots of brilliant ideas but the image is that they all come from the top - I'm afraid that's not quite right. - Bill Gates

12. You want to know why Barbra Streisand is so difficult? Because she's brilliant. She's a brilliant entertainer, she's a brilliant lady, and she's a wonderful human being, and the community doesn't like it. - Jerry Lewis.

1677642557747?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=jHxs0qeyMbmIzYXQtGqtD3y0rxZ62Vl6WWPaGb7Iw3M

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer