Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-11 01:08:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bring Quotes - V

Bring Quotes - V

1. Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew. - Charles Dickinson

2. In retrospect, I do think it's fair to say that we were overly idealistic and focused on more of the good parts of what connecting people and giving people a voice can bring. - Mark Zuckerberg

3. It's very, very important to me, no matter who the person is, to play that person with the utmost degree of truth that I'm able to bring. But playing a character like Jack Sparrow or math Wonka, that requires nothing but a degree of responsibility to the intent of the story - responsibility to the film-maker to deliver the goods. - Johnny Depp

4. In 1906, just as we were definitely giving up the old shed laboratory where we had been so happy, there came the dreadful catastrophe which took my husband away from me and left me alone to bring up our children and, at the same time, to continue our work of research. - Marie Curie

5. If you want to bring an end to long-standing conflict, you have to be prepared to compromise. - Aung San Suu Kyi

6. Few misfortunes can befall a boy which bring worse consequence than to have a really affectionate mother. - W. Somerset Maugham

7. I will do everything I can to bring the Number One to Ferrari. The whole team and all the fans deserve it. - Michael Schumacher

8. A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many. - Marilyn Monroe

9. Time will bring to light whatever is hidden; it will cover up and conceal what is now shining in splendor. - Horace

10. I always like to take my time and examine the two candidates, see not only the two candidates but the policies they will bring in, the people they will bring in, who they might appoint to the Supreme Court, and look at the whole range of issues before making a decision. - Colin Powell

11. Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees; Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease. - R. Buckminster Fuller

12. I rented a place that I could have dogs - not in my house. I rented a big place. And I was able to have the SPCA every end of the week bring many, many dogs to me. They all were in nice places, clean, everything was fine. I took good care of them. And so many people called. - Doris Day.

crop_fe5_u8L0_9599d7bb-82c4-4d36-b988-2f2196a382a5.jpg?quality=60

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer