Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-11 18:05:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bring Quotes - VI

Bring Quotes - VI

1. I didn't think I would have an Olympic medal at 21, but I knew I would give my best and play my game. I just viewed it as my first Olympics and that I would take it one match at a time, but to bring a silver home made me very, very happy.
- P. V. Sindhu

2. The problem with pity parties is very few people come, and those who do don't bring presents. - Zig Ziglar

3. There is a Fountain of Youth: It is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. - Sophia Loren

4. I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. When people are connected, we can just do some great things. They have the opportunity to get access to jobs, education, health, communications. We have the opportunity to bring the people we care about closer to us. It really makes a big difference. - Mark Zuckerberg

6. I'm an investor in a number of biotech companies, partly because of my incredible enthusiasm for the great innovations they will bring. - Bill Gates

7. In digital world, sport provides opportunity to bring people together. - Edwin Moses

8. I've been very lucky to have achieved a lot of the things that I dreamt of achieving as a young man. But, at the end of the day - and I truly believe this - it is not about achieving great wealth or success. Because they don't bring happiness, ultimately. - Leonardo DiCaprio

9. It takes a long time to bring the past up to the present. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

10. Perhaps we don't need these religious concoctions to pillow the fear of death. Just the fact that there is an unknown, and something greater, can bring a feeling of peace. That's enough for me. - Brad Pitt

11. Surely, God on high has not refused to give us enough wisdom to find ways to bring us an improvement in relations between the two great nations on earth. - Mikhail Gorbachev

12. To bring a healthy child into this world, raise them right and watch them grow is the biggest miracle there is. - Matthew McConaughey.

98532227.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer