Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-14 17:11:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bringing Quotes - II

Bringing Quotes - II

1. The core of what Google is about is bringing information to people. - Sundar Pichai

2. Indeed, we're strongest when the face of America isn't only a soldier carrying a gun but also a diplomat negotiating peace, a Peace Corps volunteer bringing clean water to a village, or a relief worker stepping off a cargo plane as floodwaters rise. - Colin Powell

3. We can't leave people in abject poverty, so we need to raise the standard of living for 80% of the world's people, while bringing it down considerably for the 20% who are destroying our natural resources. - Jane Goodall

4. What business has science and capitalism got, bringing all these new inventions into the works, before society has produced a generation educated up to using them! - Henrik Ibsen

5. I am a very instinctive Conservative. I have created a welfare system where it pays to work. I have created independent schools within the state sector bringing excellence to children wherever they are. - David Cameron

6. Many of you may remember that I supported Mike Huckabee for president in 2008. He was doing great, beating out Mitt Romney, when some shenanigans were pulled by bringing in Fred Thompson as a candidate to compete against Mike for the evangelical and conservative votes in South Carolina. - Chuck Norris

7. Hundreds of thousands of American servicemen and women are deployed across the world in the war on terror. By bringing hope to the oppressed, and delivering justice to the violent, they are making America more secure. - George W. Bush

8. When you bring in multi-brand retail items into the country, you're not just bringing the products, but you're also harming local manufacturers. - Narendra Modi

9. Like a midwife, I make my living bringing new babies into the world, except that mine are new advertising campaigns. - David Ogilvy

10. Bringing an asteroid back to Earth? What's that have to do with space exploration? If we were moving outward from there, and an asteroid is a good stopping point, then fine. But now it's turned into a whole planetary defense exercise at the cost of our outward exploration. - Buzz Aldrin

11. We peruse one ideal, that of bringing people together in peace, irrespective of race, religion and political convictions, for the benefit of mankind. - Juan Antonio Samaranch

12. Country is bringing in a little rock element... a little '80s element. Melody is king now. But its just in the music, its not so much in the songwriting, which is still very basic to the storytelling aspect of it. - Lionel Richie.

MAD3G4MXWFFN7BSUN3DUMKTYNQ.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer