Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-17 18:27:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brings Quotes - I

Brings Quotes - I

1. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford

2. As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. - Leonardo da Vinci

3. Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace. - Buddha

4. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. - Khalil Gibran

5. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health. - Dalai Lama

6. War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it. - Benito Mussolini

7. If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. - Sigmund Freud

8. Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a gift whatever the day brings forth. - Horace

9. Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana

10. Time brings all things to pass. - Aeschylus

11. True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily. - Jennifer Aniston

12. Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war. - Ernest Hemingway.

Brings-Kugeln-rot_reference.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer