Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-19 17:56:35

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brings Quotes - III

Brings Quotes - III

1. Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy. - Vincent Van Gogh

2. Fortune brings in some boats that are not steered. - William Shakespeare

3. Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs. - Karl Marx

4. An award means a lot to me. It brings happiness along with a kind of fear. It brings fear because the award is the responsibility which audiences have put on us. So a singer winning an award should always try to give best of him to the audiences. - Shreya Ghoshal

5. It is said that the night brings counsel, but it is not said that the counsel is necessarily good. - Jules Verne

6. I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance of encountering public opinion that reaches a critical mass and brings about a change not only in White House policies but in the Congress and in the state legislatures and all around the world. - Al Gore

7. In the little world in which children have their existence, whosoever brings them up, there is nothing so finely perceived and so finely felt, as injustice. - Charles Dickinson

8. Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering. - Dalai Lama

9. Karma brings us ever back to rebirth, binds us to the wheel of births and deaths. Good Karma drags us back as relentlessly as bad, and the chain which is wrought out of our virtues holds as firmly and as closely as that forged from our vices. - Annie Besant

10. I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together. - George W. Bush

11. No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

12. It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him. - Max Planck.

brings-167653.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer