Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-25 20:16:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Britain Quotes - V

Britain Quotes - V

1. As far as I am concerned this referendum should settle the matter. I believe it will one way or another be decisive. Britain will not want to go through this again. On the other hand if we vote to leave, this really is irreversible. - David Cameron

2. I am a great admirer of most of the judges in Britain. - Theresa May

3. The right place for a terrorist is a prison cell; the right place for a foreign terrorist is a foreign prison cell far away from Britain. - Theresa May

4. We believe that from both a German and a Polish perspective, it is desirable for Great Britain to remain in the European Union. - Angela Merkel

5. I personally hope and wish that Britain will stay part and parcel of the European Union. - Angela Merkel

6. What happens in Britain, what happens in the world, matters a lot to us in our core business. - Satya Nadella

7. Indians invest more in Britain than in the rest of European Union combined. It is not because they want to save on interpretation costs, but because they find an environment that is welcoming and familiar. - Narendra Modi

8. It is so important for European countries, post-Second World War, to prove that they can be successful multiethnic and multiracial democracies. I think we in Britain have had great success in avoiding the hatreds and prejudices of the past. - David Cameron

9. I would be heartbroken if I ever thought that people in the Jewish community thought that Britain was no longer a safe place for them. - David Cameron

10. Genetic modification has many different areas, for example in medicine, and Britain is at the leading edge of this new technology. I don't know, but people tell me, it could indeed by the leading science of the 21st century. All I say to people is: 'Just keep an open mind and let us proceed according to genuine scientific evidence.' - Tony Blair.

irsmpykkxqheria785ut__11981.1668809792.jpg?c=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer