Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-03 18:23:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

British People Quotes

British People Quotes

1. All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there. - Paris Hilton

2. I know the British people and they are not passengers - they are drivers. - David Cameron

3. The British people know that, given strong leadership, time, and a little bit of hope, the forces of good ultimately rally and triumph over evil. - Ronald Reagan

4. If we left the European Union, it would be a one-way ticket, not a return. So we will have time for a proper, reasoned debate. At the end of that debate you, the British people, will decide. - David Cameron

5. I think the majority of the British people are still sanguine about the need for war. - John Major

6. British people don't express when they are in pain. They don't think it's elegant. - Monica Bellucci

7. Many British people of different faiths follow religious codes and practices and benefit a great deal from the guidance they offer. - Theresa May

8. The British people have spoken, and there will be a different future for the U.K. - different but a brighter, more optimistic future. We may have to go through some difficult times to get there, but get there we will. - Theresa May

9. Our manifesto to the British people promised to finish the job of police reform. And that is exactly what I intend to do. - Theresa May

10. We are committed to levelling up across every region and nation in the U.K. and that is why we are making the largest ever public investment into broadband. This investment delivers on our promises to the British people, boosting growth and prosperity across the country. - Rishi Sunak.

GettyImages_1133592591.0.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer