Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-05 19:26:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Broad Quotes - II

Broad Quotes - II

1. The ideal thing would be to have a 100 percent effective AIDS vaccine. And to have broad usage of that vaccine. That would literally break the epidemic. - Bill Gates

2. It's a privilege to be on the same field as guys like Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad when they catch fire like they can do. Two of the best there has ever been. - Jos Buttler

3. If we do discover a complete theory, it should be in time understandable in broad principle by everyone. Then we shall all, philosophers, scientists, and just ordinary people be able to take part in the discussion of why we and the universe exist. - Stephen Hawking

4. When you sit down and focus on the matches and series that took place during the 12 month period it strikes you just how broad the talent pool is in international cricket is today. - Sunil Gavaskar

5. The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force. - Adolf Hitler

6. Some people have a tendency to get knocked down in this business and sulk and whine, and they just create a rod for their back, really. You have to have broad shoulders and get through it. - Pierce Brosnan

7. I tried to fit it in with some previous broad conceptual understanding of some part of mathematics that would clarify the particular problem I was thinking about. - Andrew Wiles

8. I believe everyone should have a broad picture of how the universe operates and our place in it. It is a basic human desire. And it also puts our worries in perspective. - Stephen Hawking

9. When we think about Windows, we want to think of it as a broad platform, from wearables to industrial IoT platforms to PCs and tablets. - Satya Nadella

10. Feature films seem geared toward very large budgets, action, broad comedy. That seems to dominate all year where it used to be relegated to summer. - Holly Hunter

11. If some independent artists are using film as a medium to reach out to an audience, it should be promoted. Cinema is a popular medium and has a broad reach. There have been films with ghazals, classical and folk songs sung by local artists, which gave them popularity. - Shankar Mahadevan

12. I think the more common players who have been around for a while - Joe Root, Alastair Cook, Jimmy Anderson, Stuart Broad - those guys I know of, they're fantastic players. - Dale Steyn.

BroadMuseum_ArchitectureExterior.jpg?format=1000w

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer