Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-09 18:33:52

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Broke Quotes - I

Broke Quotes - I

1. Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. - Mark Twain

2. There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. - Sylvester Stallone

3. Here is everything which can lay hold of the eye, ear and imagination - everything which can charm and bewitch the simple and ignorant. I wonder how Luther ever broke the spell. - John Adams

4. For some reason I did something where I realized I could get a reaction. That was when I broke out of my shell at school, because I really didn't have any friends or anything like that and I just kind of was going along, and then finally I did this zany thing, and all of a sudden I had tons of friends. - Jim Carrey

5. To think that the new economy is over is like somebody in London in 1830 saying the entire industrial revolution is over because some textile manufacturers in Manchester went broke. - Alvin Toffler

6. I'm fine, except, you know, I broke my pelvis. And that's not much fun. - Nancy Reagan

7. No one would feel embarrassed about seeking help for a child if they broke their arm - and we really should be equally ready to support a child coping with emotional difficulties. - Kate Middleton

8. Since I got involved in Telco, we first developed the first modular truck, the 407, then the 709, and now the 2213. These trucks broke away from the old face of Telco trucks. I was also just as much involved with the Safari, but nobody talks about the Safari. My involvement has been there with all Telco's projects -somehow the car has got hyped up. - Ratan Tata

9. Let me put it this way: I think Republicans tend to keep the ball in play, Democrats go for broke. - Arthur Ashe

10. When I was six, the Korean War broke out, and all the classrooms were destroyed by war. We studied under the trees or in whatever buildings were left. - Ban Ki-moon

11. My coach told me if I broke the national record for the 200, I could run a 100. - Usain Bolt

12. It was the early 1970s and I was recently divorced. I had three kids and was totally broke. I managed to find work back east on the straw-hat circuit - summer stock - but couldn't afford hotels, so I lived out of the back of my truck, under a hard shell. - William Shatner.

woman-holding-a-wallet-728x546.jpeg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer