Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-13 19:00:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Broken Quotes - III

Broken Quotes - III

1. If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. - Selena Gomez

2. Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. The political system is broken, the economy is broken and so is society. That is why people are so depressed about the state of our country. - David Cameron

4. You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading. - Johnny Depp

5. It's a great feat for me to have broken my world record. - Usain Bolt

6. The path of social advancement is, and must be, strewn with broken friendships. - H. G. Wells

7. I saw a boy of the crew purchasing javelins of them with bits of platters and broken glass. - Christopher Columbus

8. The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist. - Erwin Schrodinger

9. Better a broken promise than none at all. - Mark Twain

10. Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelising energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely. - Deepika Padukone

11. I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don't think that was love. I think as I'm getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I'll experience it. At the moment, I don't know, exactly, if I've been in love. - Selena Gomez

12. Fame means when your computer modem is broken, the repair guy comes out to your house a little faster. Sandra Bullock.

66bc6abf-cfeb-4cba-bd7e-bdc906ff47e3.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer