Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-06 18:23:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brutality and Brutally Quotes

Brutality and Brutally Quotes

1. I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. The brutality of apartheid drains you of that emotion of fear if you have gone through everything you can be put through in the process of harassment. - Winnie Madikizela-Mandela

3. One could laugh at the world better if it didn't mix tender kindliness with its brutality. - D. H. Lawrence

4. I've overcome physical and mental brutality - and fought back. - Tatum O'Neal

5. The brutality against the Baloch people represents the worst form of State oppression. - Sushma Swaraj

6. My role in Nandita Das' 'Firaaq' as a woman too impotent to intervene when her community resorts to brutality and violence has struck a chord wherever the film has been screened. - Deepti Naval.

7. I think my confidence stems from my honesty. I'm brutally honest - about everything and even myself. I tell it as I think it. I'm not politically correct. I'm definitely not diplomatic. I get bashed up for what I say, but I don't know any other way. - Alia Bhatt

8. I promised to run the most open and transparent administration in Britain. That is why, with this brutally honest and unprecedented progress report, I am determined to level with Londoners. - Boris Johnson

9. To be brutally honest, when you win a title like Miss Universe, your entire life turns topsy-turvy for one year. - Lara Dutta

Jumanji-2-Jurgen.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer