Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-06 00:05:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careers Quotes - II and Career Path Quotes

Careers Quotes - II and Career Path Quotes

1. You need to protect the best players in the country. When there is so much cricket, we must work on ways to prolong their careers. - Mohammad Azharuddin

2. For working mothers, creating a work-life balance is critical, as we must ensure we do not neglect any significant part of our lives - our children, our family's health, our own health and fitness, our marriage, and, of course, our careers. - Sonali Bendre

3. Some may want to be a homemaker and some want to follow other careers and they should be allowed. If we want to be different we should be different and we should be allowed to be different. - Sharmila Tagore

4. Towards the end of the careers, senior cricketers may play only Tests. This means they'll be available for Ranji matches. - Ravichandran Ashwin

5. No matter how different a career path we choose from our parents, people will always say we wouldn't have gotten there if it hadn't been for our name. And in the end, there's no way to tell if that's true or not. Maybe it's not the worst thing for people not to see you coming. If people want to underestimate me, I'm fine with that. - Ivanka Trump

6. I've had an unusual career path for a princess. - Princess Stephanie of Monaco

7. The Commonwealth Games is an important benchmark in the whole career path of an athlete. - Abhinav Bindra.

IE-today-image-1005x502.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer